Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"I took a record of pretty music/Now I'm putting it to you straight from hell/I'll stick it deep inside/I'll stick it deep inside/Cause I'm loose"

a rush of music to the head
wednesdays, 2:30-4pm
listen live: whrwfm.org

bold = NEW NEW NEW

Stephen Malkmus and the Jinks – “Dragonfly Pie” (Real Emotional Trash)
Dinosaur Jr. – “In a Jar” (You’re Living All Over Me)
The White Stripes – “You’re Pretty Good Looking” (De Stijl)
Some Velvet Sidewalk – “Loch Ness” (Avalanche)
The Essex Green – “The Late Great Cassiopeia” (The Long Goodbye)
Her Space Holiday – “Missed Medicine” (The Past Presents the Future)
Devotchka – “Transliterator” (A Mad and Faithful Telling)
The Rosebuds – “What Can I Do?” (Make Out)
The Stooges – “Loose” (Fun House)
Jonathan Richman – “Vincent Van Gogh” (Not So Much to Be Loved as to Love)
The Smiths – “Stop Me If You Think That You’ve Heard This One Before” (S/T)
Beat Happening – “Sea Babies” (Music to Climb the Apple Tree By)
The Raveonettes – “Dead Sound” (Lust, Lust, Lust)
The Velvet Underground – “I Heard Her Call My Name” (White Light/White Heat)
The Blackouts – “Happy Hunting Ground” (History in Reverse)
Wire – “The 15th” (154)
Modest Mouse – “Styrofoam Boots/It’s All Nice on Ice, Alright” (The Lonesome Crowded West)
Beach House – “Wedding Bell” (Devotion)
The Vaselines – “Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam” (The Way of the Vaselines)
Guided by Voices – “I am a Scientist” (Bee Thousand)
Ladybug Transistor – “The Places You’ll Call Home” (S/T – 4th album)
Camera Obscura – “San Francisco Song” (Old Enough 2 Know Better: 15 Years of Merge Records)

No comments: