Monday, February 18, 2008

A Rush of Music to the Head, 2/13/08

a rush of music to the head
wednesday, 2/13/08, 2:30-4pm

Xiu Xiu – “I Do What I Want, When I Want” (Women as Lovers)
Beck – “Think I’m in Love” (The Information)
The Jazz Butcher – “Party time” (Bloody Nonsense)
Okkervill River – “Black” (Black Sheep Boy)
Bob Dylan – “Lay Lady Lay” (Nashville Skyline)
Apples in Stereo – “Seems So” (Tone Soul Evolution)
Cat Power – “Metal Heart” (Jukebox)
Raveonettes – “Expelled from Love” (Lust Lust Lust)
Human Switchboard – “I Can Walk Alone” (Who’s Landing in my Hangar?)
Fiona Apple – “Not About Love” (Extraordinary Machine)
The Beatles – “Why Don’t We Do It in the Road?” (White Album)
The Magnetic Fields – “I Think I Need a New Heart” and “The Book of Love” (69 Love Songs)
Heatmiser – “See You Later” (Mic City Songs)
Thao with the Get Down Stay Down – “Beat (Health, Life, and Fire)” (We Brave Bee Sting and All)
The Coral – “Dreaming of You” (S/T)
The Pastels – “Holy Moly” (Sittin’ Pretty)
Derek and the Dominos – “Why Does Love Got to be So Sad?” (Layla)
The Velvet Underground – “I’m Sticking With You” (Juno Soundtrack)
Antony & the Johnsons – “Fistful of Love” (I Am a Bird Now)
Dead Meadow – “Between Me and the Ground” (Old Growth)
Arthur & Yu – “Lion’s Mouth” (In Camera)
Stevie Wonder – “I Was Made to Love Her” & “I’m Wondering”

send me requests. make 'em good.

No comments: